This is a blog about Pam, Brian, and Lilly. From time to time we will add videos and pictures that show the things that we do and things that we like.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

My Little Pony Live


Last night, I took Lilly to see My Little Pony Live. Lilly gives the show an enthusiastic two thumbs up. She said that she "loved the show." She really liked the very large teapot at the end of the show. Especially since it was a blowup and it had smoke. She got to dance and sing along with the show which made it even better. There were little girls everywhere. And, just for the record, I was not the only male there. There were other men there and not just the ones working the show.














1 Comments:

Blogger Double A's Mom said...

WOW. I'm pretty sure that makes you the best Daddy in the world!

6:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home